Frequently Asked Questions:
01. Where is the Cattlemen's Beef Quarters (CBQs) located?
We are located West of the Cattle Barn, directly North of the Horse Barn and East of the Walnut Center. Download a map of the Iowa State Fairground here.
2. Does the CBQs accept cash and/or cards at the fair?
We accept both forms of cash and card payments. If you are purchasing a meal using a meal voucher, present it to the cashier at time of purchase.
3. Can I see a menu?
Find our full menu, including breakfast and lunch/dinner here.
4. How long is the CBQs open?
We are open August 10, 2023 through August 20, 2023 during the 2023 Iowa State Fair. Our hours of operation are 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM. We will be closed following the last of the 2023 Iowa State Fair for the remainder of the year, until the start of the 2024 Iowa State Fair.
5. How long do you serve breakfast?
New Hope Assembly of God in Urbandale serves breakfast starting at 6:30 AM to 10 AM every day of the fair.
6. What day is the ______ County Cattlemen volunteering?
Click here to see what time your local county cattlemen's organization is working.
7. How do I place an online order?
We are not accepting online orders this year.
8. Do you sell gift cards?
No, we do not sell gift receipts.
9. Can I purchase Hot Beef Sundae ingredients?
WG Provisions sells a Hot Beef Sundae Meatbox. This box includes all the ingredients and cooking instructions needed to make our famous Hot Beef Sundaes in the comfort of your own home. Click here to learn more and purchase.