Frequently Asked Questions:
501. Where is the Cattlemen's Beef Quarters (CBQs) located?
We are located West of the Cattle Barn, directly North of the Horse Barn and East of the Walnut Center. Download a map of the Iowa State Fairground here.
2. Does the CBQs accept cash and/or cards at the fair?
We accept both forms of cash and card payments. If you are purchasing a meal using a meal voucher, present it to the cashier at time of purchase.
3. Can I see a menu?
Find our full menu, including breakfast and lunch/dinner here.
4. How long is the CBQs open?
We are open August 8, 2024 through August 18, 2024 during the 2024 Iowa State Fair. Our hours of operation are 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM. We will be closed following the last of the 2024 Iowa State Fair for the remainder of the year, until the start of the 2025 Iowa State Fair.
5. How long do you serve breakfast?
New Hope Assembly of God in Urbandale serves breakfast starting at 6:30 AM to 10 AM every day of the fair.
6. What day is the ______ County Cattlemen volunteering?
Click here to see what time your local county cattlemen's organization is working.
7. How do I place an online order?
We are not accepting online orders this year.
8. Do you offer an afternoon daily special?
We offer a special on hamburgers ($5.50) everyday from 2PM-4PM. There is a hard stop at 4PM, so come early.
9. Do you sell gift cards?
No, we do not sell gift receipts.
10. Do you offer any gluten-free menu items?
Due to the nature of food service and cross-contamination we cannot guarantee any of our food items are gluten free. With that being said, you can order a Ribeye Steak Sandwich or Hamburger without a bun, straight off the grill.
11. Can I purchase Hot Beef Sundae ingredients?
WG Provisions sells a Hot Beef Sundae Meatbox. This box includes all the ingredients and cooking instructions needed to make our famous Hot Beef Sundaes in the comfort of your own home. Click here to learn more and purchase.
12. How do I take advantage of the discount offered on the daily coupons?
You must present your coupon to the cashier at the time of purchase. Coupons may be redeemed via your cellphone or with a printed version. Customers are limited to one coupon per person and coupons may not be combined with any other offer.